The Good Food Guide Hatted Restaurants & Award Winners for 2018
The Good Food Guide has released their 2018 Hatted Restaurants & Award Winners as announced at an awards ceremony on 16 October 2017 at The Star Event Center in Sydney. This year is the first year The Good Food Guide has released a national edition, covering restaurants from Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Darwin, Adelaide, Canberra and Hobart.
Once the itching or swelling starts I immediately take two Valtrex tablets two times a day (morning and evening). As a rule if you do not miss the moment everything passes after a couple of days.
Melbourne’s Attica took out the top honour winning the Restaurant of the Year Award. But Sydney was well represented in the Award Winners with Saint Peter winning New Restaurant of the Year, Daniel Puskas of Sixpenny winning the Chef of the Year and Jeremy Strode taking out the Legend Award.
We’ve listed the all the Sydney Hats and all of the national Award Winners for 2018 below.
Congratulations to these newly hatted Sydney restaurants and award winners!
Aria, Automata, Bennelong, Bentley Restaurant & Bar, Biota Dining, Cirrus, Est., Ester, Firedoor, Fleet, Fred’s, Icebergs Dining Room & Bar, Lucio’s, LuMi Dining, Momofuku Seiobo, Monopole, Mr. Wong, Muse Restaurant, Ormeggio at The Spit, Oscillate Wildly, Pilu at Freshwater, Porteno, Restaurant Hubert, Rockpool Bar & Grill, Saint Peter, Sixpenny, Tetsuya’s, The Bridge Room.
10 William St, 4Fourteen, Acme, Aki’s, The Antipodean, The Apollo, Bacco, Baccomatto Osteria, Banksii, The Bathers’ Pavilion, Beach Byron Bay, Bellevue, Billy Kwong, Bistro Molines, Bistro Officina, Bistro Rex, Bodega, Buon Ricordo, Catalina, Caveau, China Doll, Cho Cho San, Clementine, Continental Deli Bar Bistro, Cottage Point Inn, Da Orazio Pizza & Porchetta, Darley’s, The Dolphin Hotel, Eschalot, Felix, Fratelli Paradiso, The Gantry, Glass Brasserie, Hartsyard, Harvest, Izakaya Fujiyama, Jade Temple, Jonah’s, Kepos Street Kitchen, Lolli Redini, Long Chim, LP’s Quality Meats, Margan Restaurant,, Ms. G’s, Muse Kitchen, Nomad, Otto, The Paddington, Paper Bird, Paper Daisy, Pearls on the Beach, Queen Chow, Restaurant Mason, The Restaurant Pendolino, Rocker, Rosetta, Sagra, Sake Restaurant & Bar, Sean’s Panaroma, Sokyo, Sotto Sopra, Spice Temple, St. Isidore, Stanbuli, The Stunned Mullet, Subo, Sushi e, Three Blue Ducks, Tonic, Town Restaurant & Cafe, Uccello, Yellow, The Zin House.
- The Vittoria Coffee Restaurant of the Year: Attica, VIC
- New Restaurant of the Year: Saint Peter, NSW
- Citi Chef of the Year: Daniel Puskas, Sixpenny, NSW
- Sant Vittoria Regional Restaurant of the Year: The Agrarian Kitchen Eatery & Store, TAS
- Vittoria Coffee Legend Award: Jeremy Strode, Bistrode CBD, The Fish Shop, NSW
- Josephine Pignolet Young Chef of the Year: Kylie Millar, Attica, VIC
- Citi Service Excellence Award: Nikki Friedli, Africola, SA
- Food for Good Award: The Orana Foundation, SA
- Bar of the Year: Arlechin, VIC
- Sommelier of The Year: Raul Moreno Yague, Osteria Ilaria, VIC
- Wine List of the Year: Aria Brisbane, QLD
- Regional Wine List of the Year: Summertown Aristologists, SA
Take this as your list of restos to keep you occupied for dinner for at least the rest of this year and well into 2018!