One of our favourite cocktail bars Eau de Vie has launched a monthly Appreciation Society masterclass which will focus on a different drink or spirit each month.
These intimate events are held in their private room and offer a unique opportunity to learn from an expert about everything from Whiskey, to Martini’s, to Absinthe!
Here’s the program:
- February – Whiskey from the Land of the Rising Sun
Focusing on Japanese whiskeys.
- March – Love thy Peat Monster
Focusing on peated whiskeys.
- April – King of Cocktails: A tale of the Martini
Focusing on Martinis.
- May – Around the World in 8 Cocktails
Focusing on cocktails from around the world.
- June – Ride the Green Fairy: Absinthe debunked!
Focusing on Absinthe.
- July – Chocolate & Whiskey: A Match Made in Heaven
Focusing on pairing chocolate and whiskey.
- August – A Taste of Australian Whiskey
Focusing on whiskeys from Australia.
- September – Drink Like a Pirate The Eau de Vie Way
Focusing on how gin was served on the high seas.
- October – Disco Drinks Reimagined the Eau de Vie Way
Focusing on cocktails from the 1980’s
- November – Champagne, Caviar and Cheese: A La Francaise
Focusing on French Champagne and pairing with caviar and cheese.
The events will be held towards the end of each month with the dates for each session being released the month prior. So keep an eye on their website to buy your tickets.
Why not get a group together and make a night of it?
When: Monthly from February – November 2017
Where: Eau de Vie private room, 229 Darlinghurst Road, Darlinghurst
Website: Eau de Vie