Centennial Parklands once again becomes home to one of Sydney’s biggest foodie festivals Taste of Sydney this March.
Over 50 of our best restaurants will be dishing you up their finest fare along with wine tastings, chef masterclasses and live entertainment.
To make sure you don’t miss out on any great events, we’ve come up with our list of our 8 best things to do at Taste of Sydney this year:
- Eat your way through the Taste of Sydney restaurant menu.
- Brush up on your Chef skills at the Electrolux Chef’s Secrets cooking masterclasses.
- Enjoy beats with your bites at the new Music Hub.
- Broaden your wine knowledge at The Wine Society.
- Shop till you drop at The Artisan Markets.
- Enjoy a craft brew at The Mountain Goat bar.
- Get up close and personal with industry insiders at the Table Talks.
- Cleanse your palette with a refreshing cider at The Cider Lab.
Be sure to mark your diaries as you do not want to miss out on this fabulous foodie festival!
Click here to buy tickets.
When: 9 – 12 March 2017
Cost: Starting from $25 (advance purchase) or $30 at the door
Where: Centennial Parklands Brazilian Fields, near Loch Ave & Dickens Drive
Website: Taste of Sydney