The month of June is THE month to be in the Hunter Valley. Our much loved wine region will be hosting its annual Hunter Valley Wine & Food Month and there are some fantastic events to check out.
With over 60 events on offer including festivals, fairs, lunches, dinners and cooking classes, you will be even more spoiled for choice in the region this June.
Some of our favourite events include:
- Eat, Drink, Run – progressive Lunch
- Olive Long Table Luncheon
- Breakfast in the Air
- June Long Weekend Wine & Food Spectacular
- Meet the Makers Pop up Festival
- Garden to Plate Cooking School
There are also accommodation packages on offer should you be looking to extend your stay. Click here for more info.
When: Month of June 2014
Where: Hunter Valley region
Website: Hunter Valley Wine & Food Month