Who says you can’t have a festival in Winter?
The Hunter Valley, just a stones throw from Sydney, is making the most of the Winter weather, by hosting its Wine & Food Month, celebrating the culture of fine food and wine in the region.
Some of the highlights include:
- Special Events - a series of special events such as a ‘food fight’ and a ‘golf day';
- Winter Warmer Series – where you can cosy up by the fire for a series of indulgences such as ‘Wine and Chocolate Tasting’ and ‘High Tea';
- Winemakers Tables Series – a series of food and wine matched lunches and dinners, allowing you to dine up close and personal with iconic Hunter Valley winemakers and chefs;
- Edible Experience - a series of food adventures, from an ‘Olive Oil Discovery Tour’, to a ‘100 Metre Meal’!
- Wine Trails – a series of self drive ‘Wine Trails’ visiting local wineries.
Click here for the full Calendar of Events.
There are also Accommodation Packages on offer, but we suggest you get in quick to secure your beds. You just know this is going to be one busy month in the Hunter!
Get into it!
Hunter Valley Wine & Food Month
Runs the month of June 2013